Thank-you to all the bidders that helped Support the Leduc & District Victim Services
Leduc Radio's 72 Hour Auction is a fundraiser, all proceeds will go to the Leduc & District Victim Services
The auction starts with
Item #1 Highest Bid so far - $100.00
1 Limited Edition Fallen Heroes RCMP Right Handed Hockey Stick (see Pictures below)
Item #2 Highest Bid So far - $100.00
1 Limited Edition Fallen Heroes RCMP Left Handed Hockey Stick (see Pictures below)
Item #3 - Value of over $500.00 Minimum Bid $250.00 - Hightest bid $250.00
(2) Gold club NHL tickets for the Oiler vs Blue jackets, with free parking.(see Picture above)
Game is on Wednesday March 14th 2012 at 8:00pm.
(Donated by Waterloo Ford Lincoln Edmonton www.waterlooford.com)
How to make a bid
1. You can go to our facebook page and simply insert your bid under the comments section on our wall.
2. You can twitter us, by replying to one of our tweets about this auction. (we will post your bid on the facebook site for you)
2. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (we will post your bid on the facebook site for you)
1. Place your bid on one of the above locations.
2. Non-facebook bids will be posted to the best of our ability as we receive them.
3. All bids must include your real name to be considered to be a valid bid.
4. Largest bid by the auction close date & time, wins the auction for that item.
This Auction will close on Friday, March 2, at 3:00pm.
We will keep you update on air and on line (via social media-twitter, our website & facebook) as bids come in.
About Leduc & District Victim Services
The mission of Leduc & District Victim Assistance Society is to provide a highly skilled, compassionate level of service to any victim of crime or tragedy, through thier dedicated staff and trained volunteers
This Victim Service Unit is a policed based, non-profit, charitable society that works in conjunction with the Leduc, Beaumont, Devon, Thorsby & Airport RCMP detachments to provide Support, Information and Referrals to persons in Leduc County during their time of crisis, trauma or tragedy whether it is as a victim of crime, sudden death or family crisis.
For more information click here